Subiect: The biggest question might be mtnba2k

The biggest question might be whether the team should still consider moving Love. It's not every stretch-4 who can lock down Steph Curry on a critical Game 7 possession, but ... How wild is NBA 2K18 MT it that everyone was talking about trading Love after Game 3 you even wrote a whole column about it and now he's a folk hero after that defensive stop?I still think they should trade him, though, and I think they should trade him to Boston for a bunch of good players.

I know what they say about three quarters not equaling a dollar, but this is a different circumstance because the Cavs already have two superstar offensive players.I also don't love their depth, especially on the bench, which is yet another reason to deal. But being the champ gives you the luxury of time, so there is no rush.You make an excellent point about LeBron.

That's something to watch in regards to Lue's coaching this season. It's so tempting to put the guy in there, but they have to be smart with his minutes. Fear the Sword season preview The Cavs are trying to build a legacyDavid ZavacOne title meant so much to Cleveland. What can the Cavs do for an encore? Fear the Sword season preview The Cavs are trying to build a legacyLet's talk about Kyrie for a minute.

Where does he rank on your point guard list? He really showed me a lot during the finals. Offensively, he's up there in the top tier with Steph, CP3, and Westbrook. He's right there. His combination of handles, shooting, and finishing is unfair. The NBA Live Mobile Coins Warriors had no answer whatsoever in the finals, and they have three of the best defenders in the league on the perimeter in