Subiect: Draymond Klay and NFL 18 Coins

Draymond, Klay, and NFL 18 Coins Iguodala. No answers for the burning fireball that was Kyrie.But defense matters, and playmaking matters. Kyrie is among the worst defenders in the league at his position — he's Steve Nash level — and there are a number of more creative, consistent passers at point guard right now. Because of all that, I lump Irving into the second tier of point guards with Damian Lillard and John Wall. This position is so deep! Where are you at with

Kyrie after his masterful finals? Same place, generally, but I now elevate him to the top of that second group with Wall, Lowry, and Dame. He's so good offensively that he's bound to be overrated by the general public, and I have always been a bit of a skeptic. Defense does matter a lot, especially at that position. And playmaking. I can keep running through my issues with his game, but the bottom line is he showed out in the most pivotal moments of the season.

That matters, too.I look at Kyrie as a metaphor for their whole team. I didn't believe fully in him or them LeBron excepted until I saw it happen. I even said to one of the other writers during Game 7 that J.R. Smith will not save them. Then, J.R. Smith saved them when he popped a couple of threes early in the second half.We have to look at this team in a whole new light now and that will take some getting used to.

How odd is it that they waited until the final three games of the season to become who we wanted them to be and that was enough to win the championship? I think that's the ultimate testament to LeBron's power. All hail LeBron, the king, and the kingmaker.SIGN UP FOR OUR NBA NEWSLETTERGet news, links and Ziller's hottakes in your inbox every weekday morning.It’s time for DeMarcus Cousins to rise Cheap NFL Coins above the Kings’ dysfunction - SBNation